COVID-19 Safety Protocols
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
In all of our years of operation, we have never experienced a global pandemic to the scale of this one. During these unprecedented times, Midtown is open to serve you.
Following guidance from Health Canada, the Provincial Health Services Authority and the World Health Organization we request that:
• If you or members of your household have returned from outside the country within the last fourteen days, please do not enter our facilities.
• If you or members of your household are experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or pneumonia, please do not enter our facilities.
We are more than happy to assist you over the phone or via email during this time.
Some of the changes we have made in our operations include:
• Increased frequency in cleaning all door handles, countertops, debit/credit machines, computers, telephones and waiting areas throughout the day
• Having all units being serviced dropped off and left on our lot for three days before having our technicians enter them
• Increased signage and blockades in order to promote good hygiene practices and social distancing
• Limiting the number of team members and customers in the parts and service departments and within units when being shown
• Requiring any staff showing symptoms of being sick and allowing our high-risk team members to stay home
• Sanitizing all high-touch areas of RV’s after they have been shown
On behalf of all of us at Midtown RV, we sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy throughout this turbulent time. Thank you for your business.